Hi Lerroy here, GM of Vice and today I would like to talk about the basic guild rules. Vice is an end game, everything guild, that likes to get shit done and have fun doing it. These rules are here to keep things running smoothly, and hopefully together we can make SWTOR great again!
1. When you carry the <VICE> name you must represent the best of the SWTOR community whether you be pvping, raiding, or just hanging out in fleet. People should be happy when they have Vice members on their team. No trolling or spam of any kind is allowed in guild or public chat channels while in Vice.
2. Vice is not PC(Politically Correct)…there will be cursing…there will be poorly placed jokes…and there will be just dumb drunk and high shit. But these are to be kept out of the main guild hangout areas at all times. Bullying and attacking other members is not acceptable and will be taken care of by guild leadership quickly and harshly.
3. Vice is a team community and not a collection of individuals with their own goals, if you cannot contribute to a larger team mentality at times then removal is a possible outcome.
4. Listen to the leader of Ops Grp for loot rules. If things are unclear or you do not understand them then take care of it BEFORE raid starts. NINJA'ING IN PUG OR GUILD WILL RESULT IN INSTANT REMOVAL.
5. GBank: There is tons of stuff in there for you to use but if you are abusing the guild this will not be tolerated. Everyone must give back in order the group to maintain growth.
6. NO BEGGING FOR LOOT, FOR RAID SPOTS, FOR MONEY OR RANKS. This will not be tolerated, however contributions on raid teams pvp groups helping other members going on runs will be monitored and rewarded.
7. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE! Vice is constantly growing and will be constantly removing the most inactive members to keep that continual growth going. If you are kicked for inactivity and are going to be returning later then an instant ginvite will be given with the same rank (some circumstances may apply). Activity includes more than just logging on and playing the GTN mini-game (A.K.A. doing your Auction House Quest)
8. RANKS ARE subject to Removal at any time due to not meeting standards and expectations of that rank.
RANK STANDARDS must be met at each level going up
Recruit – Unverified members
Member- Are verified in Teamspeak and signed up for the Guild Website
Veteran - This rank is for highly active guild members who demonstrate that they are above average in their knowledge of the class or role that they play. Other members are encouraged to seek their advice on gear, utilities, or ability rotation to improve their own game play.
Officer - Are members who are willing to lead and organize raid teams, pvp teams, or conquest activities for the guild. They have the ability to invite new members to the guild, use the guild ship summons.
General- Are chosen by the Guild Master and Guild Leaders and are responsible for the managing of Officers and Veterans. They are responsible for assisting in leading Guild Events and help promote the Guild Schedule. They are the first responders to resolve any drama within guild. They report to Guild Leaders.
Guild Leader - Are chosen by the Guild Master for promotion and are generally responsible for helping to run and maintain the guild; including but not limited to: assisting members with guild bank purchases, reviewing applications and inviting new members to the guild, and performing specific tasks in the day-to-day operation of the guild, as assigned by the Guild Master.
*clears throat* I'd like to thank the academy...er um Legion & Vice... for the awesome runs we do and pvp to help me get gear. Full 248 healing Sorc! I'd still be sitting at 230 if I were in that shitter guild still. Ahmazing!
Just wanted to say thanks to the ones in the guild that get the lockouts for us and help with a ton of stuff. I've learned so much in just 2 weeks plus I hit command rank 300 tonight! Yay! Looking forward to the new stuff Tuesday!
So... yeah. I still haven't been on. I'm having kind of a crazy semester right now with GRE and some CLEP tests, etc. Plus I've heard there's been a lot of shit messed up they're just now fixing. but I will be back!
check out the link from tor PTS thread to see what's supposedly may happen come 4.3 patch. FYI, the download is a bitch from hell. good luck with it, since I'm still downloading it and wasn't 3.0 the last time they used it?? FAIL.
BBB is going through our guild and squelching everyone again. These are the names of ppl that have been squelched within the last 20 minutes Ron'burgundy, Tittysprinklés, Noelrah, Libeeri, Faustia and Paeslin. Those are the ones I know of.
Good try at conquest guys thanks to everyone who put the effort in but it does not look like we have the structure yet to win I will be picking easy planets to get us titles from now on while we recruit and grow.
If you are interested in joining a team for Hardmodes moving to NiM feel free to contact me through enjin or in game mail (Acenssion) all the details will be given once you have messaged me. Roles needed 2 Tanks, 4 Dps, and 1 Heal.
I propose that we build a wall around the Harbinger to keep out the trolls. In this wall we will construct a door so that only the desirable beings can get through. In order to fund this wall we will make Bio-ware pay for it! #Lerroy2016
Hey I am a the GM of an end game everything guild <Vice> and I see you are currently unguilded if you are intrestead in having a group for HM/NIM/SM ops and Ranked/Reg pvp let me know and Ill either toss you an invite or give you info MSG THIS
Sup guys lot of changes on website rules are posted guides are being made lot of stuff being added here be sure to favorite and check out will be scheduled runs for pugs within guild to get gear and get into raiding